After Sales Coordinator
1, Amalgamated Drive, Westcross Industrial Park, Brentford, Middlesex, TW8 9EZ, United Kingdom
Someone who is excited by joining a small but rapidly expanding Company, you will thrive under pressure to do what needs to be done to deliver consistent sales results. You will be confident in building your own pipeline, selling complexed solutions and building lasting customer relationships.
You will also have an interest in architecture, interior design and/or home improvement. You will be tech savvy and have a good understanding of CRM systems and managing your emails. You may have experience in selling bathrooms but if not, you will have the tenacity to do your homework to pick up the industry in lightning quick time and develop your own technical knowledge in addition to the training you will receive.
But most importantly you will be a people person, a team player and someone motivated to be the best you can possibly be.
Location: Brentford Showroom (Find Us)
Job type: Permanent / Full-time
Working Hours: 8.30am - 5.30pm Monday-Friday
Leave Allowance: 22 days rising to 25 based on length of service
Key Aspects of the Role:
The After Sales Coordinator role requires a skilled problem solver who is infectiously enthusiastic and can listen to customer’s feedback in order to offer a fast and efficient solution to each problem. After Sales Coordinator will maintain and champion the mission and values of BathroomsByDesign. The main goal of the job position is to resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Superior level of communication and ability to diffuse difficult situation before it escalates further
- Ensure that customer service is provided at all times.
- A passion for delivering the highest levels of customer service in every contact with the customer
- Answering of incoming customer calls, emails and live chat with a courteous manner and positive attitude
- Provide an unrivalled customer experience through telephone and email contact
- Ensure that all of your activities are carried out in line with all company procedures and processes.
- Develop and maintain product knowledge of our range of products.
- Collect customer feedback, drive social media reviews, proactively improve any issues relating to customer experience and drive improvements in our end-to-end process.
- High levels of accuracy when recording customer communications on BathQuote tasks to allow anyone in the business to have relevant information to conclude the tasks
- Constantly learning, improving and excelling in using BathQuote in accordance with the company guidelines to properly manage your daily tasks and projects and fulfil customers expectations.
Collaboration with other teams
- Gathering relevant information from suppliers and other departments to provide expert advice to customer’s issues.
- High level of internal communication and teamwork to share experiences and ultimately avoid repeated issues
- To work in collaboration with the sales team to create a seamless customer journey
- Assist in completing deliveries on time through liaison with procurement and other departments where appropriate
- To enjoy what you do, share this enjoyment with others and be a positive role model for all of your colleagues.
- Any other duties that may be required from time to time.
What skills will help to succeed in the role?
- Good communication skills
- Have an interest in helping people
- Like working as part of a team
- Well-presented, polite and tactful
- Can handle complaints in a calm manner
- Product knowledge
- Problem-solving skills
- Listening skills
- A willingness to go the extra mile
- The ability to respond quickly
- Time management skills
- Personal responsibilty
What are the measurements of success?
- Meet and exceed personal KPIs
- Average time to resolve tasks
- Total created tasks
- Compensation and Good Will Gestures
- Total resolved tasks
- Total answered calls
- Unanswered calls per week
- Net Promoter Score
Rewards & Benefits:
• Quarterly and annual bonuses for hitting key metrics
• EMI Share Scheme
• Ongoing learning and development
• Scope for career progression
• Pension Scheme
• Simply Health Plan
• Gym Membership or fitness credits
• Early finish Fridays
Ready to Apply?
Click on the link below to apply for this role, upload your CV and cover letter/note. Please include an explanation of why your experience is specifically relevant to this role at BathroomsByDesign, how you will succeed and why you think your next career move should be to join our team.